Writing a good article requires two things: good content and good technique. If you are a new content writer, we would like to suggest please have a read before publish your content anywhere.
When you write your article always follow the steps. Most beginners write whatever running in their mind on the time of writing. This is bad. You should have a basic list of your article description.
11 simple answers which will create an effortless and informative article in a few hours:
- What is TOPIC?
- Why the TOPIC is helpful to us?
- Who can be benefit with TOPIC?
- Should I use this TOPIC?
- The negative point of the TOPIC
- How it works (internal basic logic)
- How to get the TOPIC (Getting started)
- Is the TOPIC free?
- If not free then show some reason why this should be payable and why people should buy this
- How can users pay, payment gateways etc
- The TOPIC must be written like someone is saying this to you
So basically if you are writing about anything just ask yourself with above question and write the answer of your TOPIC. This is how you can cover most important things in your article. Here a TOPIC is the product/service or whatever thing you are writing about.
Okay, so you know how to write a great content based article. But what about heading? People will not read your content until it has an attractive title. So yes, it is very important to write a proper meaningful, attractive and amazing headlines for your article. Neglecting this point will cause your article down.
Here is a list of keyword which you should consider in your article headlines:
- Game changing
- for Beginners
- That Succeeded
- From Scratch
- in 30 minutes
- An irresistible offer: 4 tips to do that
- practical, helpful, valuable, informative, worthwhile, beneficial, advantageous
Here is extra tips which will keep you ahead of your competitors:
- Try to use at least 600 words in the article. Below 600 is poorly consider in search engine. If you need to say enough try it under 2000 words.
- Keep your article headline under 62 characters including space.
- including a hyphen or colon in the headline increased the click-through rate by 9%.
- add a number, if possible odd
- use “You”
- Begin your headline with the words “How to”, “How”, “Why”, “Which”, “Who else”, “Wanted”, “This”, “Because”, “If”, “Advice”
- For Clickbank Affiliates Only: Double Your Affiliate Commission in 15 Minutes a Day
- WordPress Fashion Bloggers: 4 Ways to Secure Your Blog Against Hackers
- Struggling Bloggers: Create an Endless Stream of Content Ideas With This 1 Website
- Calling All Struggling Bloggers: Use These 3 Strategies to Get More Blog Visitors
We hope now you have a clear concept of where to write, how to write and how to write article headlines. Start writing today and publish or review your content. Best of luck 🙂